Abdominal Trauma Bandage
TyTek Medical’s Abdominal Trauma Bandage is a superior pressure dressing providing hemorrhage control for abdominal and large extremity wounds in prehospital emergency care. The integrated large 12" x 12" non-stick pad makes this pressure dressing an ideal solution for managing massive wounds. It delivers a one-step fast application of the pressure dressing, eliminating the need for separate gauze pads and elastic wraps.
Unlike traditional elastic wraps which roll away or become uncontrollable in the field, our trauma bandages have integrated hook and loop stays throughout the bandage, ensuring controlability in all applications.
Additionally, instead of separate clips or tabs, which can be easily lost, our Abdominal Trauma Bandage has integrated clips at the end of the bandage to easily secure the pressure dressing to the patient.
- Sterile, oversized 12” x 12” non-stick pad suitable for applying immediate pressure
- Easy-open white tear notches for quick access
- Intermittent hook and loop prevents pressure dressing from unrolling during application
- Simple, quick, controlled and effective pressure dressing system
- Vacuum sealed to minimize cubic space
- Most cost effective large wound trauma bandage on the market
Abdominal Trauma Bandage dimensions:
- Bandage: L 70” x W 6”
- Packaged: L 5 ¼” x W 6” x D 1 ½”
- Weight: 5 oz